About the company
Over the past 30 years, TSS has worked together with some of pharma’s most respected companies to ensure patient safety at every stage of the journey allowing the drug delivery process to be streamlined – saving cost and boosting sustainability. TSS’s SaaS, data loggers, and services are used by leading pharma companies such as Novartis and Astra Zeneca within the primary and secondary distribution of commercial products, end-2-end in clinical trials in +100 countries. Click here to read more about what we do at TSS!
About the position
In this position, effective communication is not just a skill, it’s an expectation. The ideal candidate will excel in engaging with diverse stakeholders within our organization and external partners. Strong communication is the key to fostering successful collaborations and driving our collective goals forward.
Furthermore, as Service and Network team lead, you’ll be responsible for delivering our growing service offerings related to our operations. This new position within TSS includes securing system performance, managing deployment of system upgrades, monitoring and follow-up on KPI and customer expectations.
This position calls for a professional with a background in operations management, coupled with strategic thinking and leadership capabilities. If you embody these qualifications, we encourage you to explore this opportunity to contribute to our dynamic and forward-thinking team.
We also believe you:
- have the ability, on an operative level, to manage customer expectations in delivering a top-level SaaS
- have the ability to drive continuous improvement of service practices and develop our Service offering
- are experienced in running a service- and customer oriented team
- have excellent communication skills in English
- are solution oriented with an attention to details
- are well organized and structured with the ability to plan, prioritize and manage tasks and assignments independently
- are used to work in a quality driven environment
- technical knowledge and experience of managing external IT-solution
- Experience in quality-driven operations, preferably within Life Science/Medtech
- Experience in sophisticated customer service and customer communication
- Post-secondary education
Learn more about working at TSS
At TSS, we offer an inspirational and well-being working environment, an innovation-driven and fast-growing global company. We believe in offering flexibility through a hybrid workplace, keeping in mind that time together is essential for our company DNA. TSS head office is in Stockholm, Hagastaden, with local representation in North America, the UK, and UAE.
We employ ongoing selection in this process, meaning the position may be filled before the final application deadline. Therefore, we recommend applying as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about Asta Agency’s recruitment process, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Asta Agency
Asta Agency is a staffing and recruitment company where you, as a job seeker, are the focus. We collaborate with attractive employers across the service sector in major cities.
At Asta Agency you have the opportunity to work as a consultant or be recruited directly to our clients. We are your partner on the path to a successful career.
If this isn’t the right role for you right now, we encourage you to connect with us or explore more job opportunities on our website.