Fibbl is dedicated to revolutionizing the online shopping experience. By leveraging cutting-edge 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) technologies, Fibbl helps businesses enhance their e-commerce platforms to provide immersive and engaging product experiences. Fibbl has made significant strides in promoting sustainability within e-commerce, partnering with some of the world’s leading brands.
The core concept behind Fibbl is to provide an open Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, enabling brands and retailers worldwide to incorporate 3D and AR elements into their online stores and marketing strategies. Fibbl offers a cost-effective solution
for the use of 3D and AR technology on a global scale.
At the heart of Fibbl’s operations is an automated system for producing high-quality 3D models. With the world’s largest database of consumer product models, Fibbl continues to expand its collection, adding thousands of new models from top brands every month..
Fiibbl was founded in 2021 and has since grown to approximately 15 employees. Fibbl are now looking for new members to join their team and ensure their expansion abroad.
About the role:
An Account Manager at Fibbl plays a pivotal role in cultivating and expanding business opportunities within the Benelux market. This position empowers you to oversee the entire sales process, from initial research to finalizing deals. Your responsibilities include identifying prospects within the global fashion industry, engaging with key decision-makers in major corporations, and fostering long-term partnerships.
With a primary focus on prospecting new clients, you’ll showcase the value of Fibbl’s products through compelling presentations and demonstrations. In this role you’ll also get the opportunity to collaborate with the Marketing team and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) .
- Identify and initiate potential partnerships and clientele
- Nurture relationships with renowned brands and scout emerging players in the fashion sector
- Identify and pursue potential partnerships and customers
- Account management todevelop relationships with existing clients
- Conduct needs analysis and prospect new partners
- Prepare proposal and contract materials
- Collaborate with Marketing and CSM teams
We are looking for you who has the following skills:
- Proficient in English and professionally fluent in Dutch, both spoken and written
- Previous experience in B2B software and/or SaaS-sales is preferred
- Commited to personal growth and development
- Postive attitude and socially skilled
- Ability to communicate effictively
- Negiotiating and influencing skills
- Goal and result-oriented
- Start: Immediate with consideration for notice period.
- Location: Stockholm.
- Workload: Full-time.
- Salary: Fixed salary + bonus.
The position may be filled before the application deadline. Therefore, we recommend applying as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about Asta Agency’s recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Asta Agency
Asta Agency is a staffing and recruitment company where you, as a job seeker, are in focus. We work with attractive employers in the entire service sector in major cities.
At Asta Agency, you have the opportunity to work as a consultant or be recruited directly to our clients. We are your partner on the road to a successful career.
If this is not the right role for you at the moment, we encourage you to connect with us or search for more job opportunities on our website.